Finance Consultancy Programme
Academy 2021 Intake: Finance Consultancy Programme
The NAV | 365 People (TNP) are running a dedicated Finance Consultancy Academy.
Having successfully completed this programme as a Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365 Business Central Finance Consultant, you can expect to participate as a key player of system implementation and upgrade projects. In addition, you will provide the highest standard of finance system support and partnership with our customers on an ongoing basis.
The role will enable you to fully harness and combine your technical and practical finance knowledge with first-hand experience of how our customers can use their system to optimise their processes.
About the Finance Consultancy programme
Delivered by senior experts within TNP, this programme will arm you with:
- Comprehensive understanding of the Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV finance functionalities including exposure to TNP’s own additional nHanced products
- A gold standard template to approaching and managing finance project implementations.
- Provide you with the confidence to communicate with customer staff at all levels on system process and operational finance matters.
- Knowledge of partnering with TNP internal technical and development resources to manage finance customisations prior to customer release.
- The programme has been designed to facilitate you gaining practical hands-on experience at the earliest opportunity whilst you progress through the course.
The role of the Finance Consultant is not just about how to use the system tools, but also putting yourself in the shoes of our customers’ finance teams and understanding the routine responsibilities and challenges that they face.
Fancy joining us? Ideally, we are looking for you to have:
- A passion for finance and accountancy
- Completed a Finance or Business degree or have started/completed the journey towards a professional finance qualification.
- A sound knowledge of the main technical accounting standards.
- Perhaps you may be someone who has bags of practical finance experience having worked within a finance team, and now have a desire to get ‘under the bonnet’ of the system.
- A business acumen and keen interest in business operations.
- Confident communicator
- A robust analytical mind and confident user of Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel).
- The ability to work within a team environment or on your own if needed.
- Above all a drive and thirst to learn and real enthusiasm.
Who are we?
TNP specialise in providing services and support around Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV and the Power Platform in the UK & Ireland. We have over 200 people committed to providing excellent customer service, with over 50 consultants in our support team who provide support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Find out more about our brands at www.tnp.team.
Apply for Finance Consultancy Programme
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly