Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Churchill Howard is recruiting a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis for a listed manufacturing business in Birmingham. This is a high-profile opportunity with exposure to the senior leadership team in the organisation and massive potential for future career development.
Primary focus of the role will be the management of the Financial Planning and Analysis function. Owning reporting and forecasting processes as well as deriving insight from analysis to inform and support decision-making.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing all processes in relation to forecasting cycles and annual budget setting.
* Designing and delivering board reports including financial and non-financial kpi information.
* Managing financial consolidation systems and driving improvements in business intelligence.
* Preparation of analysis and insight around group performance, using trend analysis and key performance indicators to support decision making.
* Managing, developing and motivating a team of 2.
* Supporting or taking a lead on ad hoc projects for the group
To be successful, you will be a high calibre, driven qualified accountant and are likely to have trained in practice before moving into industry. You will have proven analytical skills, having worked in a multinational corporate environment and show the gravitas needed to interact effectively with senior management.
You will be a leader who can collaborate well with others to achieve results whilst exhibiting the highest values of integrity and accountability, demonstrating you can deliver to deadlines consistently. You must be able to 'hit the ground running' and take a lead in expanding the analytical capabilities of your team.
There is a clear progression path for an individual who can demonstrate the value they can add to this role.