Financial Reporting Manager
About Our Client
One of the regions leading employers, an instantly recognisable global brand based in the West Midlands that has seen a huge amount of success and growth in the past decade. This organisation is renowned for quality products and high standards and will provide you with a great working environment and culture that will ensure you meet your full potential.
High on the client's priorities is employee happiness and they strive to ensure you have the support and tools you need to do your job to the highest standards. This is an environment where you are surrounded by top calibre individuals looking to develop their careers and will suit someone who trained in a large practice looking for their first or second move in industry. The company engages a proactive hiring approach to identify the next wave of future leaders.
As Financial Reporting Manager you will not only be doing the day-to-day activities you would expect from a Group Accounting role (half/ full-year stat accounts etc) but you will play a key role in delivering the cost management of the company. You will also have full exposure to the wider finance function and work closely with key stakeholders (such as the Finance Director and Controller and a wide range of Subsidiary Directors)
This is the perfect move for a top tier ACA candidate looking for an industry move!
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Group Finance Manager role will be:
* Bright - be educated to Degree level
* Be FULLY ACA Qualified (client may be open to top 4 practice candidates with ACCA)
* Be Working in a top tier practice (Top 10 practice)
* Have a passion for their work and an eye for detail
* Be a great communicator
* Have the drive to go the extra mile when needed.
What's on Offer
On Offer for the candidate is
* A varied and Broad Group Accounting role with excellent career development opportunities.
* A market leading remuneration package
* A platform to make a real difference in a highly successful business.
* A great working culture
* Great work-life balance