My client is a growing organisation who require a management accountant to join their team.
The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. The main responsibilities of this role as are follows;
- Analysing, coding and processing of purchase and sales ledger invoices into accounting software
- Preparation of the payment runs for supplier and other day to day business payments
- Setting up the bank payments on the bank portal for authorisation
- Preparation and processing of day to day journals for the business transactions
- Preparation of monthly funding drawdown schedules
- Preparation of weekly bank reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT and CIS returns
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts
- Monitoring the purchase ledger balances and agree to the supplier statements
- Processing and reviewing of quarterly managing agent reports for all rental properties
- Helping the auditors relating to their annual audit queries
- Helping finance team with various tasks and projects from time to time
They are open to part qualified and qualified by experience candidates.
Get in touch for more details: or 0113 231601