Accounts Payable Administrator
SF Recruitment are supporting their client to appoint an Accounts Payable Administrator in their offices based in Isleworth on a long term temporary basis. Due to a new system implementation my client is running a project to upgrade and support the AP function in running business as usual. They are a friendly and welcoming team with a supportive manager, who uphold value in working in collaboration to achieve set targets within a fast paced environment.
- Inputting high volume of invoices daily
- Statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving queries
- Ad hoc duties for AP as required
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience within a purchase ledger role
- Able to process high volume of invoices accurately (minimum 100 daily)
- Confident communicating verbally and in writing
- Friendly and approachable
- Previous experience with a computerised accountancy system is essential
- Must be available at short notice
This is a full time temporary opportunity, working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday. You will be required to work in the office full-time in line with Covid-19 measures. The business are easily accessible by public transport and parking is available on site. If you available to start a new role immediately, submit your CV now!