Financial Controller - first/second time practice mover
Financial Controller (ACA/ACCA)
Based: Manchester area
Salary: highly dependent on experience. Excellent opportunity to join the senior management team in a progressive business with a strong 5 year growth plan
Our client is a leading manufacturer/distributor based on the outskirts of Manchester. Business have progressively grown over the last few years with plans to increase turnover by 50% again in their 5 year plan. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a progressive candidate to work as number 2 in finance, reporting directly to the FD and business partnering with senior stakeholders to drive the business forward
This role will work with the FD on various internal projects, implementing and managing financial controls/systems, advising the board on growth strategy and working with the senior management team on plans for the future and managing day to day finances.
- Taking full accountability for statutory financial reporting and all financial planning duties
- Management of 1 staff member, reviewing all management accounts production and creating monthly reporting pack
- Overseeing all banking and ledger work
- Producing monthly MI for board meetings
- Cash flow forecasting
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders, reporting & financial analysis for growth
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Supporting management of external relationships including banks etc.
- Working closely with the FD on the implementation/upgrade of a new ERP system
- ACA/ACCA qualified, ideally practice trained
- Strong experience in a range of businesses - size and industry
- Experience working within a fast-moving, rapidly expanding business
- Manufacturing experience is essential
- Strong eye for detail, able to adapt to a growing business
For further information, please send your CV!