Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with this market leading SME in Coventry, in search of a Company Secretary. This is a stand alone position, reporting into the Chairman. We are seeking a Secretary with a finance background, to support the business in legal compliance regulations across the Group.
Your duties include:
- Company Secretary and statutory representative on group legal entities.
- Statutory filings and payment of relevant fees.
- Maintain legal entity compliance in the UK and overseas.
- Advise on Corporate Governance and Regulatory changes.
- Set-up corporate entities, reviewing legal and contractual documentation.
- Internal audit for compliance with internal approvals and authority levels.
- Working with the wider business to ensure that terms and conditions are consistent.
- Coordinate with tax and legal advisors.
- Internal legal support across various matters that may arise.
- Bank facilities and agreements, loan & lease documents.
- Manage group Insurance policies.
- Company finance and audit.
- Strong academic credentials - Degree in Business, Administration, Law, Management, Finance or a similar discipline.
- Ideally ICSA member with a strong finance background.
- Experience of overseas legal entities.
- An interest in and experience of corporate tax would be beneficial.
- Strong contract review experience.
- Robust individual who will question and investigate processes and outcome.
What's On Offer?
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000
- Matched Pension
- 25 days holiday (+ 8 Statutory)
- Agile working post probation
- Flexible hours, including early Friday finish
- Free On-site Parking
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.