Partner Financial are working with a high growth Services Business based in Central London with operations international. They have weathered the Covid-19 scenario extremely well and now looking to appoint a new Finance Manager as the business looks to double in size in the next two years.
Reporting into the Managing Director you will be the first hire in Finance. The role will be all encompassing and touch all areas of Finance and Bookkeeping for the business, including Management Accounts, Reconciliations, Tax, regular analysis and overseeing the 3rd party payroll.
- Leading the Central Finance and Accounting Processes, month-end management accounts, budget control, VAT returns, Cash, AP & AR, and other ad-hoc projects that arise (as directed by MD);
- Working with the Managing Director to deploy new strategic initiatives for the business;
- Supporting the implementation of new process and systems (projects commencing 2020);
- Providing support in the analysis of results and presenting them to senior stakeholders and the Managing Director to identify opportunities and risks;
- Supporting on negotiations with suppliers and outsourced providers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant with experience in a high-growth SME environment;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Exceptional management accounting skills with the ability to work within a small function with high transaction volumes;
- Excellent IT literacy, especially MS Excel;
- Highly organised, with a strong track record of meeting frequent, tight deadlines;
- Passionate and driven individual looking to grow with a successful business.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within seven days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.