Partner Financial are working with a high growth Services Business undergoing a significant period of change. They are looking to appoint a new Finance Manager with significant experience of Sage Line 50 as the business embarks on a significant period of growth and change.
Reporting into the Group Chief Financial Officer you will lead a team of three finance staff. The role will be all encompassing and touch all areas of Finance for the business, including Management Accounts, Reconciliations, Tax, regular analysis and credit control. This role will also play a key role in the Group finance transformation project so prior knowledge of Sage Line 50 is essential.
- Management of the Company’s month end close processes, including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring the efficient and accurate running of the Sage 50 Accounts system.
- Management of the timely and accurate production of financial information.
- Management of the Company’s credit control and purchase ledger functions with a diligence towards cash collection.
- Management of the Company’s FX strategies.
- Management of all VAT/PAYE and Corp Tax related matters.
- Business partner to the Senior Management Team for all finance related matters.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least three years of demonstrable experience of Sage Line 50.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified.
- Exceptional management accounting skills with the ability to work within a small function with high transaction volumes.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organised, with a strong track record of meeting frequent, tight deadlines.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.