Up to £50,000
Temporary to Permanent
Nr Frodsham (a mix of remote and office based working)
You will support the CFO
You will need to be 'Hands on'
There will be the opportunity to improve reporting. It's ideal for a problem solver.
Essential skills and qualifications required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both internal and external to the business
- Ability to provide appropriate challenge to ensure all financial controls are maintained
- Highly numerate individual with strong IT and financial analysis skills, coupled with the ability to interpret data and assess impacts on the business.
- Full understanding of finance processes end to end
- Previous experience of working in an SME highly desirable
- Self-confidence, decisiveness, resilience and ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A motivational team-leader focused on managing, coaching and developing the team to achieve their full potential
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and to carry out tasks to completion