Lloyd Barnes have been exclusively assigned by our Devon based client to recruit an experienced Finance Director.
This is a well established company on an impressive growth journey, who are now looking to appoint a commercially minded Finance Director to join the leadership team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure good financial governance, effective processes and compliance are maintained
- Drive the financial planning activities of the Company by analysing its performance and risks
- Budgets, forecasts and other corporate reporting requirements
- Responsible for the management of the entire accounting function
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business
- Cash flow management: Management of expenses, creditors and debtors
- Ensure that the general administration of the business runs smoothly, including overseeing key cross-company projects
- Support business case development for key investments and ratification of strategic business plans
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Providing a pro-active approach to the Company's 'people strategy', personnel development opportunities and management guidance
- Take overall leadership of the Company's Central Services team
- As a member of the Leadership Team, instils a collaborative and supportive leadership team; demonstrate a strong contribution to the overall performance of the Company
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with sound exposure in medium to large companies and proven experience of scaling these, both through investment and organically.
This is a rare opportunity in a great location for a highly motivated individual who thrives in the pursuit of company growth and success.
Please forward your CV or get in touch with Jamie Wall at Lloyd Barnes for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly