Senior Internal Auditor
Marks Sattin is currently working with a well-respected firm who is recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor where you will be supporting a wide range of clients in the North.
Based in the Leeds office, which is perfectly located near the train station, you will be delivering a range of financial and operational audits. With clients ranging from Universities, Colleges through to legal & financial services across the private sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits from planning to final reporting.
- Execute a wide variety of audit tests and procedures and interpret results to ensure effective controls are implemented.
- Monitor the organisations compliance to policies, procedures, processes and key controls to ensure that risks are mitigated
- Delivery of financial, operational and compliance risks.
- Ensure actions, risks and recommendations relating to all Internal Audit matters are recorded, monitored and managed
In this role you will need to be fully qualified (IIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have experience or exposure to reviewing key controls. You will have knowledge of audit techniques and standards as well as the ability to build relationships quickly and have the ability to influence.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly