Our client is a fast growing PE-backed pharma services business, at a critical stage in its lifecycle. The CEO is looking to hire a Finance Director to partner her driving the business forward and to put in place robust systems, processes and controls to support operational and financial management to allow for rapid growth as the business scales-up. The role is both hands on/operational and strategic/forward looking. The Finance Director will be responsible for optimising the financial performance and strategic positioning of the business. This role will be a business partner to the CEO, taking on responsibility for back office functions as well as supporting all commercial decision making.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the SMT and business owners/investors.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision making as appropriate, and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, targets and KPI’s.
- Perform the day to day accounting for the business, with a particular emphasis on month end invoicing and reconciliation.
- Establish suitable reporting for PE investors.
- Manage strong working relationships with banks, investors and other stakeholders.
- Oversee the HR, legal/contracting process and Compliance functions.
- Work with the CEO on completion of tenders, Requests for Proposals and similar.
This is an exciting time to join this business and the role will suit a robust, confident and independent finance professional who relishes a fast paced and hands on environment whilst also enjoying being at the helm of a business and helping create value for all stakeholders. The role requires an individual with energy, passion and drive who will quickly establish credibility within the business. The role might suit a first time FD as long as the individual can demonstrate suitable leadership potential and intellectual ability. The role would also suit somebody from any type of agency background. Part time hours may also be considered.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly