Finance Business Partner
FTSE 250 is looking for an interim candidate with proven experience in Procurement finance business partnering to hit the ground running.
The candidate will business partner the Procurement Director, supporting the transformation plans of the Procurement team as they integrate 2 large businesses and deliver synergies.
The candidate will be required to create new processes and reports to support the transformation and integration and report on both the total BAU procurement savings per Business Unit and the synergies delivered on a monthly basis.
The candidate will work with the Heads of Procurement for different divisions, supporting them in delivering their targets.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience business partnering Procurement through various transformational activities and have strong presentation skills.
* Work with the business partners, FCs and FDs across each division each month to deliver a consistent and agreed set of procurement savings.
* Produce a procurement MBR that can be presented at board level that shows the BAU savings and synergy savings delivered on a monthly basis
* Develop associated reporting within the function to support functional heads
* Identify and drive cost saving initiatives across the group
* Responsible for ensuring data integrity, control and governance
* Develop strategic relationships with key business stakeholders
* Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting for Procurement savings
* Effectively challenge procurement leads on identified target savings, ensuring that each target is deliverable and trackable through the P&L
* Responsible for reviewing financial impact of Procurement savings identified, along with benefit tracking when projects are implemented
* Particular focus on review and tracking of Procurement synergy savings relating to the integration
* Support review of current Rebate invoicing and collecting processes and implementation