Finance Business Partner / FP&A Analyst
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER / FP&A ANALYST
£40,000 - £47,000
A growing business based in Warrington is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner / FP&A Analyst to join its busy team.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is newly qualified within the last 12-18 months and is looking to join a business that offers progression.
The ideal candidate will b from a busy Retail, Ecommerce or Logistics background and have strong analytical and stake holder management skills.
As Finance Business Partner / FP&A Analyst your role will involve:
- Reporting of all costs and KPI's
- Monthly review and P&Ls, identifying areas for cost-saving whilst Investigating discrepancies and monitoring service levels
- Produce annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts
- Liaising with and providing group periodic forecasts
- Support the Operations team by providing quality and timely information and forecasts in a fast-changing and expanding retail environment
- Become a key link between Merchandising and operations; developing processes and identifying areas for improvement
- Working with eCommerce to identify the most cost-effective shipping methods across the UK and Europe
- Financial Modelling and analysis involving numerous business touchpoints
- Be the Finance lead on projects and initiatives
- Assess current supply chain performance; suggest improvements for more effective, cost-efficient processes
- Review improvement opportunities and assess business impact
Required Knowledge,Skills, and Experience:
- Newly qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Advanced Microsoft Excel; financial modelling
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and the ability to manipulate and present data to produce meaningful information
- Natural problem solver with strong commercial acumen and business awareness
- Experience in Retail OR logistics OR warehousing
- Comfortable dealing with and influencing senior business stakeholders
- Ability to establish, maintain and develop relationships with other departments.
- Understanding of a multi-faceted Supply Chain
To apply for this position please send your CV asap or please call 07889 300045