A fantastic Creative Advertising Agency is on the lookout for a Group Accountant to join their team. You will be part of a brilliant global agency who work with renowned clients. This will suit someone with an Audit background and who's got great interpersonal skills.
- Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, the Group Accountant is responsible for the monthly reporting function. This includes reporting both actual and planned results, analytics and forecasting across the group. The candidate will play an integral role in ensuring accurate and timely reports, working very closely with the Group Financial Controller, the Group Finance Director and the rest of the Group Finance team
- Production of monthly and quarterly reporting packs, including posting journals, recharging costs, challenging results, and preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of Statutory Accounts for several legal entities and supporting Group Tax team with information to prepare tax returns
- Developing / identifying the tools and processes needed to ensure that we have the correct data to allow us to be more accountable, accurate and timely in our reporting and our ability to react.
- Newly qualified / 1 year PQE.
- Must hold a recognised accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA or equivalent).
- Audit background.
- An individual looking for a role with the potential for progression in a growing, fast-paced global organisation.
- A strong technical accountant (IFRS and FRS 102 experience) with high attention to detail.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Group Finance experience is desirable.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial can-do attitude, always delivering on tasks through to conclusion within a timely manner.
- Hands on with an eye for detail but able to appreciate the bigger picture.
Apply for Group Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly