Commercial Finance Analyst - 45-50k
I am working with a large FMCG business who are looking for their next Commercial Finance Analyst to join their growing team. The company are based in Luton and are keen to speak with ambitious finalists or newly qualified candidates who are looking for the next step in their career.
Salary - £45-50k
Based in Luton
- Accurate forecasting and business planning
- Deliver regular forecasts that accurately predict performance based on trends and drivers
- Identify issues impacting delivery of the forecast, across all aspects of the P&L
- Play an important role in delivering the budget process for all brands
- Business Partnering and Commercial Support
- Work closely with the Commercial Finance Controllers in providing key insight and identifying emerging trends on business performance
- Deliver management reporting for the businesses which will need to be accurate, timely and actionable.
- Use financial insight and data to help the business control its costs and then use that insight to make strategic decisions.
- Develop a business mindset and act as sounding board to the Commercial Finance Controllers and other members of the business outside of finance.
- Ad hoc analysis and scenario planning
Must have experience:
- Experience working within a retail / FMCG / consumer business
- Commercial experience / business partnering experience
- ACCA /CIMA studier or newly qualified
- Strong excel skills and ability to team up with non-finance departments - communicating the financial data effectively