SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a temporary to permanent Financial Controller for one of the UK's leading manufacturing business based in Leicester.
Due to a change of structure, you will be required to lead the finance team and a number of business-critical projects, including improving the monthly management information and updating the finance systems, driving efficiency and above all adding value to the business. You will work with the senior leadership team across multiple locations, managing the routine accounting function and supporting commercial decision making.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Managing and motivating the team through a period of change
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for 8 legal entities
- Control, review & report on all balance sheets
- Full budget production and cash flow forecasting
- Departmental cost reporting
- Assisting with Group Consolidation
- Reviewing and processing payments
- Revenue assurance
- VAT & corporation tax
You must be ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA Qualified (or equivalent) with experience in Reporting & Group Consolidation. You must have a 'hands on' approach to managing accounting functions with excellent leadership and development skills, strong Excel skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
My client offers a competitive benefits package, an excellent working environment within a successful and dynamic business. This role offers an immediate start therefore only candidates available immediately or at short notice will be considered.