Hyperion Systems Consultant
A commodities and energy business is recruiting for a Hyperion Systems Consultant on a permanent basis. This is a great role with global visibility as you work with stakeholders in multiple geographies to deliver on Group Hyperion Planning tools.
As the Hyperion Systems Consultant, you will be:
- Working closely with operational teams to develop Hyperion Planning Applications
- Project manage across a number of work streams
- Leading on projects such as implementing new modules, applications, training and systems upgrades
- Enhancing BI reporting and maintaining change management control procedures
- Working closely with Group finance, reporting and FP&A teams to ensure their needs around development are met.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with a demonstrated background of experience with Hyperion Planning. Being able to show a working knowledge of Hyperion Smart View, Hyperion Reports is essential. Knowledge of FDM and Scripting is highly beneficial too. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered for this Hyperion Systems Consultant role.