Management Accountant - Halifax - ACCA/CIMA studier
Are you currently studying ACCA/CIMA, and looking for a step up into a new role that will give you all round and varied exposure to management accounts, reporting directly into a Finance Manager?
This is a brand new role working for a highly successful, long standing manufacturing business who have recently grown doubled in turnover. The company have been established for 60 years, and have multiple sites across the UK.
As a consequence of their growth, they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant, who will report directly to the Fiance Manager and assist with all the management accounts preparation.
They are happy to consider both part qualified candidates with existing management accounts knowledge looking for their next step, or someone in the early stages of ACCA/CIMA looking to take a step into their first management accounts role, and gain more experience within a growing business!
The key duties of this role will include:
- Prepare monthly board reports for the senior management team
- Prepare P&L Accounts and Balance Sheets, providing commentary on variances
- Prepare and process journals, accruals and prepayments
- Prepare month end internal control reconciliations, investigate and resolve queries.
- Reconcile monthly intercompany balances
- Create and manage KPI reports
- Assist with inventory management and reporting
- Assist with consolidated accounts and reports
- Prepare information for tax management and reporting.
- Assist with budgets and forecast
- Manage information for tax compliance reporting
- Prepare information for the year-end audit
- Perform ad hoc tasks and projects as required.
- Improve controls and processes to add value and drive efficiency.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous knowledge of management accounts preparation - Desirable
- Be actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have previous knowledge of SAP - Desirable
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
Full study support for ACCA/CIMA
Full development and training of management accounts preparation
Fantastic career progression opportunity within a growing business
On site parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.