Rare opportunity for an ambitious Finance Manager to join a fast-growing global tech company based in South London. The Strategic Finance Manager position is a new role and a key member of the senior management team.
The role is responsible for managing financial strategy and ensuring that the AP and global supply chain are managed efficiently and profitably.
You can expect an exciting challenge working together alongside the entrepreneurial MD as the business has set ambitious plans to double its revenue next year.
Key Job Responsibilities of the Strategic Finance Manager
- Reporting to the CEO, your primary responsibility will be forward looking financial planning to support year on year growth including direct responsibility for AP and the entire procure to pay cycle
- The tools at your disposal will be the company’s SAP B1 ERP system and the backing of the CEO to optimise and use the system to its fullest potential. There is a part-time SAP consultant
- You’ll have overall responsibility for managing and running the SAP system and processes of the finance team including implementation and management of best practice accounting principles and automated tasks
- Additionally, you’ll work with the FD in the preparation of monthly and annual accounts being responsible from an AP/procure-to-pay standpoint.
- Whilst you will not be responsible for the filing of statutory accounts, as the manager of the SAP system relating to finance and responsible for data integrity and setting processes in the accounting system, you will want to ensure that the accounts are being presented accurately and to a high standard for audit.
Skills and Experience of the Strategic Finance Manager
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, financial senior knowledge.
- Knowledge of accounting system GL coding and experience working SAP Business One or ERP System.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/CSV import/export, VLOOKUP.
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Qualified part-qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or equivalent experience
IT and System Skills of the Strategic Finance Manager
You’ll need to have experience with SAP Business One or equivalent ERP systems and always be looking to automate processes where possible. You will have a very good understanding and probably are a wiz at VLOOKUP and CSV / XLS import/export as well as creating customised reporting in SAP.
Exciting Challenge and unique Career Opportunity
The role will be challenging and offers tremendous professional development opportunities as you will be dealing internationally with a global supply chain, a corporate structure of three companies, multi currencies, and many multiple combinations of routing for parts and supply chain partners and all the finance and tax transactions that follow through the production part of the value chain
Apply online or send your CV or call Roy to receive a full job detailed job description and discuss your suitability.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly