Accounts Assistant - entry level
Brewster Partners are searching for candidates who are looking to start their career into Finance. We are working with a company who are in rapid growth and they are looking for someone to join the finance team to be able to grow with the company long term. Within this role you will be working closely with the finance director to learn how the business operates and the basics of the role. You won't need any prior experience but we are looking for someone who is looking to have a long term career in finance. The responsibilities below will be given to you gradually as you learn each aspect at a time.
- Processing and maintaining Purchase Ledger invoices
- Building relationships with suppliers and helping with any queries
- Bank reconciliation
- Overseeing all Credit Control requirements
- Supporting the finance team with general duties
- Supporting with Month/Year end
- AAT studier / Recent graduate
- Strong Computer skills including excel
- Attention to detail
- Reliable time keeping and work ethic
- Good development opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.