Implementation Business Lead
Senior Finance Systems Business Lead (Elite Enterprise)
£80,000 - £100,0000
24 months FTC
Join this global firm who embraces change to drive operational and commercial excellence are looking to recruit an experience senior finance systems and business readiness professional who would lead this phase of the transformation within the business.
The Business Readiness Lead Finance will work to ensure that the business is ready for the implementation of the new SAP S/4 HANA Finance Platform from Elite Enterprise. The role will bridge between the project team who are accountable for the design, build and test of the SAP Finance Platform and Finance Team who will prepare for SAP implementation and for day-to-day operational usage.
The role will balance the need for ensuring operational stability of current systems and processes with the need to proactively drive improvements in readiness for the go-live of SAP.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The key area of responsibility is to ensure that business continuity / stability is retained through the delivery of the Vector Programme and that Finance is aligned with and ready for implementation of the SAP S/4 HANA platform from Elite Enterprise.
- Ensure that the Change Impacts identified at the end of the Vector Design Stage (targeted as mid-September) are understood and actions / plans are in place to address across Finance
- Implement agreed incremental improvements in readiness for Vector. This might include the early introduction of new policies, processes, workflows, team structures
- Lead Finance System Team to ensure support and stability across the finance systems landscape, maintaining compliance of the current systems and involvement, as appropriate, of the team in readiness activities for re-platforming to SAP
- Support readiness of Finance by proactive engagement in key stages of Vector programme delivery. This is likely to include aspects of data migration planning and testing; systems integration and testing; and business preparation for cut-over and live running
- Support the definition and implementation of a go-live operating model for Finance (including the Global Service Centre) based on work undertaken through the Design Stage of Vector which will lead the definition of new processes and result in a refresh of the Service Catalogue for Finance
- Work with the Head of Finance Service Delivery to ensure that the Global Service Centre is fully involved in the implementation of new systems and processes to maximise the contribution that this team can make to;
- Working with the Finance team in the US to ensure systems facilitate effective service to clients across the business
- Lead on go-live readiness assessments of Finance and ensure that an effective support model is mobilised across international locations to minimise disruption to BAU
- Build and nurture relationships with SME's, process owners, key stakeholder across international and the US
- Participate fully in Finance Leadership Meetings
The Business Readiness Lead Finance must have strong organisational and communication skills. The individual appointed must also be capable of understanding the wider objectives of the programme, be able to influence others, and be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders, with team colleagues and with service providers.
This will be a period of significant change across Finance so a key facet of the role will be the experience to mentor and to support team members ensuring a 'one team' culture is maintained.
- The role holder will have demonstrable background in large-scale Finance Transformation Programmes ideally with a wealth of experience in the Legal or Professional Services industries. Ideally the individual will also have demonstrable experience in the design and delivery of shared services
- Knowledge of and familiarity with key IT systems used within the legal sector - notably TR Elite; Intapp Open Time (time recording); Worksite; Concur; as well as reporting solutions / toolsets
- Demonstrable day-to-day management experience within a Finance Team that supports an international / global business
- Proven success in the execution of Finance and HR Transformation activities or projects
- Experience in the Design and Delivery and running of Shared Service Centres
- Experience in the implementation of replacement business platforms and the re-imagining of processes to ensure they are streamlined with clear ownership and accountability for execution and long term improvement
- Effective communication skills including workshop facilitation with the ability to engage and discuss at all levels within the firm
- An ability and a willingness to 'challenge the status quo' when appropriate to do so
- Great team working skills and a passion for delivering results
- Able to work independently and adapt to change
- Ability to judge and manage priorities effectively and work to tight timescales
Apply for Implementation Business Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly