PSD are working with an exciting and innovative business operating in the property sector. They are now looking to recruit a talented individual to the role of Interim Management Accountant / Interim Finance Manager for an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
The role of the Interim Management Accountant / Interim Finance Manager is to lead day to day financial reporting and financial control for the business.
Responsibilities will include:
· Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
· Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for responsible entities
· Preparation of information for VAT returns
· Providing budget vs actual analysis
· Assisting with the preparation of quarterly board reports
· Answering auditor queries for annual financial statement audit
· Oversee and support operational elements of finance for responsible entities
To succeed in this challenging role, you will be a part or fully qualified accountant with string management accounts and financial reporting experience. Excellent communication and influencing skills are essential while previous experience in the property or construction sector would be an advantage.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly