Property Accountant - International PropCo - 6 month FTC
Property Accountant - International PropCo - OUR CLIENT is a well-established and highly successful and dynamic International PropCO who are renowned for creating opportunities for local communities to grow and prosper. They have a proven and longstanding track record of growth and delivery within the real estate sector, with a particular focus on Pan-European commercial property Investment and asset management. They consistently source notable high-growth investment projects across continental Europe and the UK and as part of this continued growth, they have instructed us to recruit for a Property Accountant on a fixed term contract to join and support their broader inhouse property management team.
THE ROLE will require you to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Liaising with external property managers and the business to ensure that all onboarding property management functions run smoothly.
- Assisting with the onboarding new PM's and properties onto the property database.
- Assisting with checking of the quality of lease data entered and liaising with stakeholders to ensuring gaps are addressed.
- Preparing weekly Custom Arrears Report for all jurisdictions and providing first level analysis.
- Preparing weekly collections report for all jurisdictions and providing first level analysis.
- Preparing weekly KPI Report.
- Making sure that the team works within company's policies and procedures and identifying training requirements where needed.
- Providing support with documenting and training policies and procedures.
The Person: You are expected to possess some degree of professional accounts training and possess at least 2 years of experience in real estate property management accounting and reporting with an emphasis on receivables ad arrears - Conversancy with property leases would be preferred . You should be confident using property management systems (MRI QUBE, Yardi, TRAMPS etc and possess intermediate/ advanced level Excel skills. You should also demonstrate a high level of professionalism - able to communicate well in English, both written and verbal. The team expects you to be an energetic, enthusiastic 'hands-on' self-starter who works confidently and independently. You will be working from home until it's considered safe to return to work. Following this, your home base will be the dynamic office in London. It is a great opportunity to join vibrant and international, go-getting team to grow your career.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
Apply for Property Accountant - International PropCo - 6 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly