Client Accountant - Commercial Real Estate
Client Accountant - Commercial Real Estate. OUR CLIENT is a unique and growing property and asset management firm specialising in commercial real estate. Their client base ranges from private investors to institutional funds. They offer a 360° management service to all their clients including facilities management and accounting solutions. They are now looking for an experienced Client Accountant to join their small but friendly and supportive accounting team in London.
Based in the office THE ROLE will entail liaising with Clients and property owners directly and you will be responsible for a portfolio of commercial properties and required to fulfil the following duties:
- Setting up new clients / properties on the Tramps property management system.
- Charge raising, demand generation, receipts processing, issuing tax invoices.
- Cashiering and banking and credit control.
- Supplier payment runs and issuing remittance advice notes.
- Resolving supplier queries and responding to routine enquiries promptly (emails, telephone calls, etc).
- Preparing Service Charge accounts, reconciliations, certificates and calculating the balancing service charge adjustments and raising demands for these.
- Performing bank reconciliations of client bank accounts on Tramps.
- Regular Client Statement reporting.
- Preparing VAT Reports, photocopying and collating backup invoices to accompany client VAT Reports and posting/emailing to clients.
- Sorting and filing all related documents and supplier invoices.
- Assisting Directors, Senior Client Accountants, Surveyors and Facilities Managers in all aspects of accounting and property related work.
- Acting as a main focal point for Clients and working closely with the wider Property Management team to ensure a smooth and robust client service delivery.
- Managing the Client relationship to ensure Client needs and requirements are met.
- Managing the data held on the Tramps database and putting in place robust processes to ensure accuracy.
- Making payments via Internet Banking.
- Reviewing client statements/ period end reporting.
- Assisting with some level of administrative and office duties.
THE PERSON: To apply for this role, you MUST have experience in all aspects of client and service charge accounting with good knowledge of Tramps or equivalent Property Management software and Sage 50. You are expected to be professional, pro-active and able to communicate effectively at all levels. The position will be office based, although some remote working may be required subject to any change in Covid restrictions.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
Apply for Client Accountant - Commercial Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly