AR Manager - Entertainment
An exclusive opportunity has become available for a talented and experienced AR Manager to join a global and leading Entertainment company.
The role of the AR Manager will be based in West London, but will be responsible for the AR functions across the UK territory
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a team of AR assistants
- Administration of the UK Systems: Including Creating New Users (and assigning permissions)
- Reviewing the Billing process ensuring that the correct Terms are applied in accordance with the agreed in advance of Invoice creation and that processes are handled in a timely and proficient fashion to meet Month End deadlines
- Closely liaising with the Sales team and the Credit Controller
- Review of all invoicing prior to invoice creation and running the Invoice and Credit run process.
- Oversee account statements, and credit control of accounts.
- Review and approve queries for crediting and re-invoicing.
- Calculate Daily and Monthly sales.
- Management reporting for Month End
- Creation of the monthly Debt Pack & review final Debt Packs before presentation.
- Create and update sale assumptions for cash flow forecasting from the release / sale date.
The ideal candidate:
- Management experience is essential
- Previous AR experience within media and entertainment
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the world's largest Entertainment platforms, who in turn offer a wealth of opportunities, benefits and career progression.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.