An interesting role of Finance Manager within a successful family run business based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. The role offers lots of variety for a hands-on, process driven Finance Manager who is keen to make their mark and progress with the business. Salary is circa £30,000 - £36,000 depending on experience.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring timely production on monthly management accounts and monthly payroll. Working as a senior member of the management team you will be tasked with providing the financial reporting and insight necessary to support the continued growth of the business
Key responsibilities will include:
- Production of timely monthly management accounts
- Cashflow forecasting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- VAT Returns
- Payroll and HR support
- Purchase and sales ledger postings
- Credit control
- Deputising for the MD
- General office management
To be considered for this Finance Manager role, you will need the following:
- AAT Level 4 /CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification or equivalent experience
- The ability to implement robust processes, KPI deadlines and work without supervision
- Previous proven experience of leading the day to day finances of a busy organisation
- To be accurate and efficient with good communication skills
- To be confident and professional in dealing with internal and external customers as required
- Possess good IT skills, including MS Office Excel and accounting software
- Experience gained within an SME or owner managed business would be advantageous
We are keen to hear from you if you are a Finance Manager, Financial Controller or Management Accountant who is CIMA / ACCA / ACA / ICAEW qualified and enjoys being in a hands-on role.
- Working for a successful, well established business
- Salary £30,000 - £36,000 depending upon experience
- Easily commutable from Whitby, Bridlington, Scarborough, York, Malton and surrounding areas
- Free on-site parking
If you are interested in this Finance Manager position please apply now.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly