Finance Business Partner
Marks Sattin are delighted to be partnering with a leading Financial Services company in Greater Manchester to assist them in their search for a Finance Business Partner for a minimum period of 12 months.
As a fully qualified Accountant reporting to the Head of Department, you'll be providing high quality financial analysis and insight to help support all areas of business operations, and will be key in the below:
- Producing financial analysis and communicating results in language easily comprehensible to both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Partnering with other key areas of the business providing meaningful MI for use in financial reporting and forecasting;
- Explaining variance movements to assist with monthly business performance;
- Leading work on asset projections, income and cost forecasts
- Leading and driving risk forecasting
Yow will have a proven track record within the FS or closely related industry, and will be well versed in all aspect of regulatory and legislative aspects associated with the Financial Services sector. The ability to influence and challenge is an absolute must, and you'll have a passion for process improvement including financial modelling.
A rare Business Partner opportunity within such a highly regulated industry for the right candidate!
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly