A fantastic opportunity working for a market leading FTSE business who are looking for a bright and ambitious qualified Financial Accountant to join their large finance team. The role is based in their UK head office in Harrow, Middlesex.
Your role, as a Financial Accountant, will be to manage all finance and accounting for your particular business area which will also include:
- Group reporting and support of the annual audit process
- Working across the organisation as a finance expert
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships and effective communications with all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Budgeting and forecasting exposure
- Exposure to key projects
- Business partnering cross functionally
- Team management - managing 1 finance graduate
In terms of candidate you must be ACA/ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent) newly qualified or qualified accountant.
They are open on industry background so no prior experience in a specific sector is relevant although experience working in Retail, FMCG, Media, Telecoms, Travel or Fashion would be of interest.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly