Accountancy Recruit is partnering with a local, small firm of Accountants to appoint an Accounts Senior. The role would suit a Management Accountant, Financial Accountant or company Accountant interested in a role in practice. The Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a portfolio of up to 100 clients consisting of small limited companies nd sole traders.
- Preparing statutory accounts for clients, tax returns and providing guidance and resolving any issues.
- Auditing accounts for small limited companies.
- Ensure that all records are up to date for the client,
- Be aware and communicate to clients any changes that will affect their business.
- Meet with clients as and when appropriate to discuss accounts and respond to any questions.
In order to be successful in this role the Accountant will have the following experiene:
- ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent systems experience and ability to use a variety of accounting packages and Excel to advanced level.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
The salary advertised for this role is a guide and the salary offered will be commensurate with experience.