Financial Information Systems Manager
Marks Sattin have been retained by a leading Private Equity Backed Group to help appoint a new Financial Information Systems Manager.
This is a critical role and will assist the Group and the wider finance team, in the construction, development and maintenance of the financial systems as required by the business, primarily TM1 and the integration with other software as required.
You will work alongside the finance team to construct and maintain group reporting, on a monthly and ad-hoc basis, along with the group dashboard system. The main purpose of the role is to project manage the Finance implementation of our Group ERP and reporting systems, take a lead role in the optimization of the existing systems and manage the Finance system service desk team.
- Develop, maintain and build as required, components of TM1 to facilitate group reporting, including but not limited to Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Average Daily Census, Full Time Equivalent staffing and any other suitable data
- Develop and maintain the framework to enable TM1 data to be included on a dashboard system for use operationally, and also assist as required in the incorporation of non financial data
- Alongside group finance, develop and maintain group reporting templates for all aspects of group reporting at a granular site based level, and all levels up to and including board level reporting as required
- Assist group IT services with set up and maintenance of all interfaces to enable all source data to flow into TM1 to enable group reporting
- Oversee uploading, sense checking, and assisting with reporting the budget at all stages of the process and maintaining within TM1
- Administrator for the general ledger system
- Develop working relationships with applicable staff within operations and within the wider finance and central services team to ensure all necessary information flows operate to enable production of all management information
- Be proactive and contribute to the process improvements at all levels to increase the efficiency and quality of all aspects of the financial reporting functions
- Experience of building and maintaining a TM1 model including rules and turbo integration processes
- Previous experience of working in a finance support role
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a financial reporting function
- Knowledge of requirements of financial reporting and data management