Group Financial Controller | Progression to FD
My client are a fast-growing & profitable business and they are currently looking to appoint a high-calibre Finance Controller. There will be clear progression to FD within 2 years.
- Oversee business financial management and ascertain areas which need improvement.
- To ensure the delivery of reporting and accounting process including all regulatory and legal requirements including taxation, insurance, annual report, and accounts.
- Review the Group nominal ledger and ensure accuracy and integrity of all transactions and balances.
- Manage the consolidation process of division and wider group.
- Oversee the property portfolio within the group including monitoring invoices, receipts and any legislative contracts and agreements.
- Ensure valuations of properties and investment portfolios are accurate and report on their performance.
- Ensure all Companies House matters are done correctly to government standards and on time.
- Provide financial analysis to support all key decisions, including but not limited to capital investments, costings, pricing recommendation, foreign exchange requirements and commodity purchasing.
- Manage the Group annual audit process including group consolidation, statutory account preparation.
- Monitor Group liquidity on a daily, weekly and monthly basis including forward forecasting.
- Manage and monitor working capital across the business to ensure that trade debtors maintained within terms and trade creditors paid to terms.
- Manage the corporation tax process and other dealings with HMRC with the support of external auditors.
- Authorise and where appropriate sign off the release of all Group external returns (VAT, payroll and statistical)
- Overall management of the financial team including coaching and developing employees and teams for a more effective skill set and work environment.
- Lead in the preparation of Group annual budget and forecast revisions
- Ensure compliance with all Group accounting policies and external legislation.
- ACA/CIMA Qualified for a minimum of 5 Years and have worked at a senior finance level in a FMCG environment.
- Experience of family-owned businesses desirable.
- Experience of Group consolidation accounting.
- Experience in Property and investment portfolio accounting.
- ERP Systems implementation experience
Apply for Group Financial Controller | Progression to FD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly