£75,000 to £85,000 plus benefits
Motivated by change and improvements from a group perspective? then this newly created role could be the ideal opportunity for you!
You will need to be a technically confident and operational qualified accountant ready to take responsibility for group financial aspects and be a critical part of an expanding team to supporting the Group Financial Controller and CFO through technical support and planning.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Manage the preparation of management and statutory reports under IFRS.
- Financial accounting preparation and reconciliations.
- Support management with budgets and forecasting.
- Document and present technical solutions to board level.
- Identify long term advancements, implement improvements and support planning.
- Monitor financial plans ensuring alignment and highlighting potential risks.
- Maintain compliance, gain cashflow knowledge and identity cost saving strategies.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA or ACCA
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind set.
- Group experience and IFRS knowledge.
If this sounds of interest please contact ABPM for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference L939101 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.