Interim Finance Manager/Financial Controller
Our North Devon based client are currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager/Financial Controller to join them during a period of change for the team. This is an Interim position for a period of 3 to 6 months.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee the day to day running of the accounts function
- Be the point of contact for external stakeholders (bank, accountant etc)
- Create monthly and annual reports for submission to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure payments to suppliers and HMRC are made on time
- Recommend updates and improvements to financial systems/processes to assist with the future growth of the company
- Preparation of adhoc reports
- Preparation and presentation of financial information to stakeholders
- Adhoc payroll tasks as required
Ideally you will be a fully qualified accountant with strong team leadership skills. Candidates who are QBE with the relevant experience will also be considered.
Apply for Interim Finance Manager/Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly