- Full Time
To £40,000 + benefits + flex working
This rapidly expanding and successful business services company has experienced a significant upturn in new business and need to add to their finance team with this newly created role for a driven and self-motivated Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will see you take responsibility for a wide range of financial & management accounting duties including:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts pack with commentary and analysis
- Working closely with budget holders to provide meaningful insight and information to ensure accurate forecasting and track monthly overhead costs
- Supporting the Accounts Payable function with invoicing
- Balance sheet reconciliations including intercompany, accruals & prepayments, fixed asset register maintenance and VAT returns
- Assisting with statutory audit and year-end sign off
- Cost Centre management and control
A team player, you will have proven experience of putting together a full set of management accounts and be able to demonstrate solid double entry bookkeeping and balance sheet control in a busy accounting environment. A finalist or affiliate (ACCA, CIMA) or AAT qualified, this group are experiencing significant growth and this is an excellent opportunity to join a really good team and contribute to their continued success.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please click on the button below, attaching your CV, detailing your current remuneration package along with job reference 372508.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly