to 6 months
Our client is market leading specialist retailer enjoying considerable growth. They are looking to appoint a qualified interim Financial Controller to work closely with the CFO to ensure the continued growth and success of the business.
You will manage all management and financial accounting processes, providing all required reporting information to the CFO.
Duties will include:
- Managing a small team heading up the day to day financial activities including; preparation of month end accounts, VAT returns, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, audits and year end statutory accounts
- Implement and maintain all financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures
- Develop forecasting models (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow)
- Management of all Accounts payable processes
- Management of credit control, allocation of cash and foreign exchange payments
- Management of the payroll and completion of P11D tax forms and other statutory returns
- Liaison with external auditors and management of the annual audit process
- Qualified Accountant ACCA, ACA or ACMA able to hit the ground running
- Clarity in written and verbal communication and able to articulate financial issues in an easily understandable fashion
- An enquiring mind and proactive focus
- Confident and articulate in presentation
- A true team player capable of flexibility and application to tasks at a variety of different levels
How to Apply
To apply in confidence please submit a fully detailed CV online detailing your current remuneration package quoting job reference 372505.