1 day left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Business Analyst who is delivery focused and has experience working within an Investment Banking environment?
The role of the Senior PM/BA is to refine and directly implement complex business changes to meet various requirements for the European ETD Front Office Desk:
- Intra-Risk Monitoring Solution,
- Audit Resolution Management,
- eRisk Trading Platform BAU and Migration
- Assess the viability of new requests and provide proposals and solutions to the business that meet business requirements, aligned with client standards and maximise reuse opportunities.
- Use approved or appropriate tools and techniques to produce solutions proposals for large and/or complex propositions.
- Translate business requirements into system requirements using the appropriate terminology to facilitate the progression of a project through elaboration and definition.
- Articulate and identify non-functional requirements.
- Provide business driven IT consultancy, giving information about potential technology solutions, costs and timescales to enable the business management team to make informed choices about their investments in IT
- Demonstrate and apply business domain knowledge
- Experience working as a Business Analyst
- Investment Banking experience
- ETD product knowledge preferred
- Strong Operational/Trade Execution knowledge
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a new and exciting role to advance your career, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly