Marks Sattin are representing a growing and progressive international company within the Real Estate sector for the role of interim Accounts Assistant on a 6 month contract! This role is within a closely knit transactional Finance team of 7, helping out on both AP and AR during a busy time for the company.
This position is a full time role, based in Harrogate HG3 and paying up to £24,000 dependent on experience.
The role of the Interim Accounts Assistant is to provide support to the closely-knit finance team, assisting
with the purchase and sales ledger, but also supporting the wider business.
The purpose of the role is to provide business support by handling all aspects of invoice processing,
reconciliations and ensuring all internal and external queries are dealt with in a professional manner.
A keen eye for detail is required due to continued business growth, which will result in exposure to a wide
range of areas keeping the role interesting and varied.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary.
- Purchase invoice processing and related prepayments and accruals
- Preparing supplier payment and posting the cashbook entries
- Assisting with the management of business cash cards
- Assisting with sales invoicing posting and liaising with site and sales team to resolve related queries
- Bank and rental income reconciliations
- Handling supplier queries and setting up of accounts
- Assisting the wider business with PO related queries
- Providing support to the wider finance team
- Ability to take on ownership of working areas
- Good level of Excel skills and overall IT literacy Say Hello to Scape
- Strong communication skills with a need to be able to communicate with both finance and non finance stakeholders
- Deliver accurate output within agreed deadlines
- Understanding of accounting systems
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Experience of using Microsoft Navision
- Understanding of Real Estate
- AAT Level 4