Interim Finance Manager
Our client, a leading business within their field are seeking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager on an 18-month fixed term contract.
The main responsibilities of this position will be to maintain the accounting and controlling systems of the company, and to provide support to the wider finance team.
The role will be offered on a flexible working arrangement that best suits the successful candidate; however, the initial handover will require some site-based presence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of internal control systems including reporting through the internal system
- Arrangement of customs clearance declarations, support for requisitioners in import/export related queries including correspondence with suppliers, shipping providers and customs agent. Ensuring supporting paperwork is received and stored
- Maintain financial processes i. creditors and debtors and procurement process
- Payroll analysis, journal preparation, deduction payments & internal reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Oversee payments and provide cover for the wider Finance Team
- Ensure timely and accurate payments in regard to loan repayments & interest
- Prepare monthly energy accruals and raise subsequent invoices
- Prepare personnel accruals (bonus and holiday pay)
- Review VAT returns and provide support regarding import VAT
- Part or fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA - QBE candidates with the right experience will also be considered
- Experience with import and international supply would be a strong advantage
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Immediately available, or on a short notice period and able to commit to the full length of contract
Apply for Interim Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly