Interim Finance Business Partner
Accountancy Recruit is partnering with a Cheshire based business to engage a Finance Business Partner on an interim to permanent basis. We are considering both day rate and fixed term contract options. The role would suit a Finance Business Partner, Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst or Senior Management Accountant with a solid commercial and analytical mindset. This is a great opportunity to work with commercial teams to really provide insight around pricing and return on investment. The Finance Business Partner will have the following responsibilities:
- Partner commercial teams to provide input on pricing strategies to protect margins.
- Partner with sales team to ensure there is an understanding around pricing and provide recommendations on justifying pricing strategy.
- Produce analysis around return on investment for new products ensuring all costs are taken into account.
- Conduct analysis on customers.
- Assist with production of management accounts and analysis of the numbers when required.
To be successful in this role the Finance Business Partner will have the following:
- Qualified Accountant with previous experience of management accounts production.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate and interpret data.
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with commercial teams.
- Excellent attention to detail.
The rate/salary advertised for this role is a guideline and the rate offered will be commensurate with experience.