Finance Business Partner
MERJE are delighted to be exclusively partnering a specialist Government backed organisation focussed on investment of efficient energy technology in the search for a Finance Business Partner.
This is a newly created due to the expansion of the company, to lead on all aspects of the financial management and reporting for the current and any future grant schemes.
Reporting to the Finance Director the role will work closely with the Financial Controller supported by 2 Management Accountants.
Key responsibilities include
- Management of all the financial aspects for all Grant schemes
- Review of cash flow forecasts prior to submission, working closely with both the senior management accountant(s) and the delivery team
- Cash flow forecasting
- Management of annual administration cost budgets and forecast
- Ensuring compliance with Cabinet Office Control requirements and preparation and submission of requests as required
- Review of monthly management accounts and forecasts
- Ensuring that information that impacts financial accounting is provided / communicated within required timeframes.
Being a qualified accountant, you will have practical experience of business partnering with teams outside finance, influencing where required and ensuring teams understand the financial implications of information provided. Ideally with experience of Government reporting requirements. Additionally, you will excellent budget preparation experience, challenging assumptions with budget holders and ensuring/embedding a realistic budget preparation.
Initially this will be a fixed term contract till June 2022 however due to growth within the sector a permanent long term opportunity may exist within the organisation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly