Credit Control & Cash Allocations Team Leader
- Full Time
Credit Control & Cash Allocations Team Leader required for a 12 month fixed term contract based in Birmingham City Centre.
This role can offer remote / office based working and long term prospects to secure a permanent position.
Key responsibilities :
- Assisting Credit Manager with day to day managing of the credit control team
- Leading a team of 5-8 cash collectors / cash allocators.
- Daily credit control technical processing
- Monthly bank reconciliations / financial accounting
- Active management of aged debts, unallocated cash, internal and external queries
- Continuous improvement of the credit control function
- Overseeing the teams daily activity, ensuring that best practice is understood and followed
- Organising regular catch ups with the team and key stakeholders
- Triaging daily queries
- Understand monthly reporting requirements and own their timely / accurate production
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working within a shared service centre
- Previous management experience 5-8 team
- Previous experience with Credit Control / Cash allocation
- Remote / office based
- Free Travel to work
- Competitive benefits package
Apply for Credit Control & Cash Allocations Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly