Analyst - Private Equity Real Estate
Analyst - Private Equity Real Estate. Our Client is one of the UK's leading and highly reputable real estate private equity firms. They invest in a large variety of real estate asset classes and across the capital structure. There diverse UK portfolio includes a wide range of projects including commercial, hospitality and alternative residential. They are now looking for an Analyst to join their team at their offices in London.
The Role will see the Analyst focused primarily on the evaluation and execution of potential real estate acquisitions, as well as carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Modelling complex cash flows and partnership structures to assess risk and return.
- Visiting real estate assets, companies and potential partners.
- Researching real estate markets as well as public equity and debt opportunities.
- Preparing presentation materials to support the team on new developments and sourcing.
- Assessing tenants, industries and macroeconomic variables.
- Participating in the act of bringing a deal to funding, including presenting to the investment committee.
- Assisting with asset management including business plan development and exit strategy planning and execution.
The PERSON: You will possess a high-level academic background and should have at least 12-18 months previous experience working within real estate within private equity, or investment banking a "Big 4" accountancy firm. If you can display strong analytical and financial modelling skills, can work well both independently and within a team, and demonstrate a passion for the real estate sector, then this will prove to be an exciting opportunity for you to work for a successful real estate company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
Apply for Analyst - Private Equity Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly