A permanent Financial Controller job paying up to £65k for a growing manufacturing business in Evesham.
£50,000-£65,000 per annum
Mon-Thurs (8-5) and Fri (8-2)
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working exclusively with a dynamic and fast-paced manufacturing organisation in Evesham as they look to appoint a Financial Controller on a permanent basis.
The business have experienced incredible growth in recent years, both organically and through acquisition, and are now market leaders in what they do.
Your new role
Reporting into an excellent CFO, you will take on an all-encompassing hands-on role and assist in the day-to-day financial control of the business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and communicating monthly results to the Board
- Day-to-day management of sales and purchase ledger
- Preparation of monthly cashflow forecasts
- Working alongside the Managing Director and Senior Management team in developing annual budgets and ongoing forecasts
- Working alongside the Purchasing department in producing monthly stock forecasts which includes developing KPI reports to monitor supplier performance
- Processing of payroll for monthly paid employees including the administration of the auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Liaise directly with external parties (auditors, bank etc.)
- Management of a small finance team of 4
- Supporting across IT and HR as appropriate
- Responding to ad hoc requests received directly from the Board
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) - QBEs will be considered providing suitable experience relevant to the role can be demonstrated
- Day-to-day financial management and control, ideally within SME roles
- Hands-on with the willingness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Manufacturing background
- Comfortable working for a fast-paced and rapidly changing business
- Commercial acumen
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with accountancy packages (Sage 200 an advantage)
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive basic salary of up to £65,000 per annum (depending on experience) and the chance to make your mark in a forward-thinking company that are going from strength-to-strength and boast an excellent working culture. This position would suit a driven Financial Controller who is on the upwards curve of their career and has the ambition to become a Finance Director in the future. Additional benefits include bonus/profit share scheme, 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and contributory pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly