Interim Group Finance Manager
Finance Manager - 12 month Contract
End of April/ early May start
Investigo are exclusively supporting a well known business based in High Wycombe who are seeking a qualified Finance Manager to cover a period of secondment. Working closely with the CFO you will be responsible for a small team of 2, and have responsibility for all of the management and financial accounts preparation.
We are seeking an individual who is either coming to an end of their current contract or is immediately available and able to commit to a 12 month assignment.
The role will start remotely but the expectation will be to return to the office at some point.
Ideally we are seeking someone who has multi site experience and has gone through a systems change.
- Timely and accurate management accounts that are appropriate for the users, including monthly reconciliations.
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organisation are met including VAT preparation and submissions
- Prepare supporting information for the annual audit with the approved external auditor.
- Review monthly results and implement monthly reporting (prior year and budget comparisons) as required for board meetings.
- Maintain the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Liaise with other departments e. Payroll, Stock control and sales forecast etc.
- Manage cashflow and prepare cash flow forecasts.
- Overseeing payments.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures as required to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure.