2 days left
- Full Time
£45,000 to £50,000 plus Benefits
Nuneaton, West Midlands
Are you a self-starter with a keen eye for detail? Have the ability to adapt and prioritise to changing situations?
This is a Financial Controller position within an exciting growing group. You will ideally need to be a qualified accountant with good all round experience within financial and management accounts, preferably which has been gained within SME businesses. Your position shall focus on management accounting and month-end processes to support the Finance Director.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Support financial controls, group reporting and identify risks.
- Management and monitoring of cashflow.
- Preparation of year-end, VAT, PAYE and audit processes.
- Pro-active analysis to advance performance and improve costs.
- Ad-hoc duties.
You should achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA or Qualified by Experience
- Be able to manipulate large amounts of data
- IT Literate ideally with Netsuite knowledge.
For further information please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LE939201 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly