Interim Payroll Project Support - open to remote working
We are partnering a global consumer goods business with presence in more than 50 countries at the moment, based in Central London in their search for a couple of payroll specialists to help with a payroll project they are currently working on.
Look forward to joining an entrepreneurial business which prides themselves on taking care of their employees, customers and the environment.
This role is based in Central London, but open to candidates who prefer to work remotely.
What you will do
On this project, you will work closely with the global Payroll team as well as colleagues from HR in their transition to a new payroll service across Europe, helping to plan, test and implement the new payroll systems and processes, and looking at how it impacts the business.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Collating monthly payroll data and information from the current service provider and "matching" / preparing them for the new payroll service provider
- Ensuring that payroll requirements will be delivered in the new process
- UAT testing for the European markets
- Working with the new service provider to troubleshoot and follow up on any errors, ensuring these are documented and resolved
- Coordinating with the various European markets to ensure they are ready for when the new process goes live
- Keeping the Programme Manager updated of any problems and issues surfaced, and the status of the project
Key skills and experience
- Well-versed in payroll processes in large organisations
- Experience working on global payroll projects - both systems and business processes
- Good Excel skills, eg. Vlookup
- Ability to analyse large and complex sets of data and communicate the information
- Excellent communication skills and proven capability of working well in a fast-paced environment
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003