Divisional Finance Director | Multi-Site
We are currently recruiting a Finance Director on behalf of an International FMCG Client. The role will be a key member of the Leadership team and is expected to provide strong collaborative leadership to the Board, ensuring that the Management team are equipped with the correct financial picture in order to make the right decisions for the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and developing the finance team to provide complete and robust finance support. This will include responsibility for all areas including, Commercial Finance, Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain, and Management & Financial Reporting. This is a broad role offering a significant amount of challenge and diversity for the right candidate.
- Provide financial analysis to support all key decisions, including but not limited to capital investments, costings, pricing recommendation, foreign exchange requirements and commodity purchasing.
- To manage all aspects of the business financials and strategic financial planning across the site including full ownership of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow. Providing insights into the performance of the business that are timely, meaningful and actionable.
- Drive the annual budget and quarterly forecast process, working closely with department heads to ensure the accuracy of all data.
- To create a culture of continuous improvement within the Finance and IT teams ensuring the standard of financial control across the business is raised year on year.
- Fast moving consumer goods market (FMCG) in the UK, Europe and Global arena.
- Operational and Financial understanding and budget control
- Experience of the Private Label industry in the UK.
- Line management at departmental head / senior level
The ideal candidate will be ACA/CIMA Qualified, with a demonstrable track record within an FMCG organisation. Strong manufacturing & commercial finance experience will be essential. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership ability and an excellent track record of success. Ideally the candidate will have excellent communication skills along with true strength of character which will allow them to challenge & drive change internally.