Interim Management Accountant
Our client is seeking an Interim Management Accountant for a 3-month FTC.
This position will provide timely and accurate financial management information together with financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting support.
- Provide financial reporting and analysis to a high standard to budget holders and to the finance team.
- Deliver the daily, weekly and monthly management reporting cycle
- Highlight any issues or concerns to the Group Management Accountant as they occur
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Support the implementation of excellent financial procedures and policies, including a robust internal control framework.
- Complete any allocated balance sheet reconciliations to a high standard and to timeframe, clearly identifying reconciling items.
- Part or fully qualified ACA / ACCA or CIMA - QBE candidates will also be considered
- Immediately available and able to commit to a 3-month FTC
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Good knowledge of financial accounting and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good attention to detail and the ability to meet regular deadlines as well as provide more ad-hoc support
- Ability to support senior managers and the wider finance team
Apply for Interim Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly